I made this a few weeks ago for someone that is in my husband’s Sunday School class and again this past Sunday for lunch. The first time I did it on the stove top and the second time I made it in the crock pot. Both times it turned out great. A great quick meal!
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken or beef broth
- 1 (11.5 ounce) can V8
- 1 cup water
- 1 large potato, diced
- 2 1/2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 stalks celery, diced (I omitted this)
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
- Creole seasoning to taste
In a large stock pot, combine broth, tomato juice, water, potatoes, mixed veggies, celery, and undrained diced tomatoes. Season with salt, pepper and Creole seasoning. Bring to a boil and simmer for 30 minutes or until all vegetables are tender.