I made these for a Christmas party this past weekend. They were great and everyone loved them, but I would suggest cutting them in small squares…a little bit goes a long way. And I forgot to get cashews at the store so I used peanuts because that’s what we had in the pantry. Still tasted great!
Crescent Layer Delights
Printable Version: Crescent Layer Delights
- 1 can (80z) Crescent Rolls or 1 can Crescent Recipe Creations
- 1 Cup white chocolate chips
- 1 Cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 Cup slivered almonds
- 1 Cup cashew halves and pieces
- 1 can (14oz) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
1. Heat oven to 375 (350 for dark pans). Grease bottom and sides of 13X9 pan.
2. If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough into 2 long rectangles. If using dough sheet: Unroll dough. Place in pan; press over bottom and 1/2 inch up sides to form crust. Bake 5 minutes.
3. Remove partially baked crust from oven. Sprinkle vanilla chips, chocolate chips, almonds and cashews evenly over crust. Pour condensed milk evenly over top.
4. Return to oven; bake 20-25 minutes longer or until golden brown. Cool 10 minutes. Run knife around sides of pan. Cool 1 hour. Refrigerate about 30 minutes or until chocolate is set. For bars, cut into 9 rows by 4 rows.