O.M.G. I could eat this stuff every day!!! This is one of the best things I have ever had! You can you absolutely any kind of fruit you want and it will taste absolutely amazing. The cinnamon chips are very easy to make. If you want to cut back on cooking time you can buy them at the grocery store.
This is a perfect dish for entertaining during these spring and summer months. People will RAVE about it!
Fruit Salsa and Cinnamon Chips
Printable Version: Fruit Salsa & Cinnamon Chips
- 2 kiwis, peeled and diced
- 2 apples – peeled, cored and diced (I like to use Granny Smith)
- 8 ounces raspberries
- 1 pound strawberries
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons fruit preserves, any flavor
Cinnamon Chips (you can also purchase Cinnamon Chips and skip this step)
- 10 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- butter flavored cooking spray
- 2 cups cinnamon sugar
- In a large bowl, thoroughly mix kiwis, apples, raspberries, strawberries, white sugar, brown sugar and fruit preserves. Cover and chill in the refrigerator at least 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Coat one side of each flour tortilla with butter flavored cooking spray. Cut into wedges and arrange in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Sprinkle wedges with desired amount of cinnamon sugar. Spray again with cooking spray.
- Bake in the preheated oven 8 to 10 minutes. Repeat with any remaining tortilla wedges. Allow to cool approximately 15 minutes. Serve with chilled fruit mixture.