If I had a can of artichoke hearts in my kitchen this is what we would be having for dinner tonight. It will have to wait for a few more days until I get to the grocery store to pick some up.
I came across the recipe on AllRecipes and it has rave reviews. I have heard about it from a few friends and they have said it is fantastic. It could not be easier to make, which is what I know we’re all looking for. With a total of five ingredients, you will have an out-of-this-world kind of dish. Put this on your “To-Make” list right now…..I already have!!
Picture Courtesy: Corey Ann
Printable Version: Artichoke Chicken
- 1 (15 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 pinch garlic pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the artichoke hearts, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, and garlic pepper. Place chicken in a greased 9X13 baking dish, and cover evenly with artichoke mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken is no longer pink in the center and juices run clear.
WHAT’S COOKIN’ IN YOUR KITCHEN?!
Please leave a direct link to a post and share a recipe or a story of what’s cookin’ in your kitchen! If you don’t have a blog, you’re welcome to leave a comment!