Are you ready to make a change for the better in your kitchen? Are you ready to throw out you old cookware and upgrade your kitchen with beautiful and environmentally friendly cookware? GreenPan is an amazing new line of cookware that would be a great addition to any kitchen!
So what is GreenPan? GreenPan is revolutionary cookware that is ceramic-based, with a nano nonstick coating. These pans do not contain any PTFE and they aren’t manufactured with PFOA. Dishwasher safe and incredibly heat-resistant, these pans do not break down or wear out over time, even if they reach 850ºF. And, because of their nonstick coating, you cook healthier because there is no need to add butter, fats, or oils.
What do the Green Pan products feature?
- Thermolon nonstick food release for quick, convenient and healthier cooking
- Scratch- and abrasion-resistant
- Anodization – an irreversible, non-toxic process that creates exceptional durability
- Even heat conductivity throughout all cooking surfaces and up the walls
- Pans are oven/stovetop safe to 850º – pans will not spot or degrade over time
- Mirror-polished stainless steel lids – oven safe to 420º
- Pans and lids are dishwasher safe – making clean-up incredibly quick and easy
- Lightweight for easy handling and consistent performance
- Available in hard-anodized or stainless steel
How much is it? The pans range in price from $99 for a Special Edition 4pc. Stainless Steel set set to $169 for the GreenPan™ Anniversary Trio Gourmet Cookware Set. Individual pieces are also available.
I received an 8 in. GreenPan to try and write a review about. WOW is all I really have to say! I have used this pan many times and each time the food comes out cooked very evenly and delicious. I did not have to use one tiny bit of Pam or any kind of butter or oil to keep food from sticking….it was GREAT! We have cooked eggs, bacon, gound beef and chicken in it so far and none of it stuck on the pan even a little bit. That is my favorite thing about this GreenPan. Clean up is a cinch! Plus, it is very sturday (but not too heavy).
2 thumbs up from me!! I am definitely going to try to build up a collection of these by buying one or two at a time so I won’t have to cook on my 10 year old cheap-o set from Walmart anymore!