Earlier last week I mentioned that my husband was going camping with the boys over the weekend. Well, thanks to some nasty weather, they camped out at our house! Saturday I took it easy and didn’t do much of anything…and it was great!
I made this for the guys for lunch and it was quite tasty. I will definitely be making it again. I just hope mine turns out looking better next time! I was going to take a picture to share, but I decided to spare you all of that…otherwise you probably wouldn’t want the recipe! I still haven’t gotten used to our oven yet and it bakes a little warmer than it should and not very evenly. One side looked good, but the other side was, well, a little on the “toasty” side : ) After taking the toasty parts off, it tasted great!
Ham & Cheese Loaf
Picture & original recipe courtesy: Kraftfoods.com
Printable Version: Ham & Cheese Loaf
- 1 lb. refrigerator dough (I used the Pillsbury french loaf)
- 1 pkg. (9 oz.) Deli Fresh Shaved Smoked Ham (you can use any kind of meat you like)
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Tiny bit of mayo for spreading on bread
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 Tbsp. Grated Parmesan Cheese