How cute are these??!! I saw these and fell in love with them. Two words….Peanut Butter…..and…..Chocolate (ok, that’s three words, but who’s counting?!). And talk about easy!!
Chocolate Heart Peanut Butter Blossoms
Recipe and picture courtesy: Betty Crocker
Printable Version: Chocolate Heart Peanut Butter Blossoms
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) peanut butter cookie mix
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 36 heart-shaped milk chocolate candies
- Heat oven to 375°F. In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, oil, water and egg until dough forms.
- Shape dough into 36 (1-inch) balls; roll in sugar. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown. Immediately press chocolate candy into top of each cookie. Remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 20 minutes, before storing in tightly covered container.