My sweet Father-in-Law sent me this recipe to me last night to share with all of you. It is originally from from Kraftfoods.com but he added a little bit to the recipe so it differs from the original recipe just a bit.
The picture of this Beef Bowl looks pretty tasty, doesn’t it?! I definitely look forward to trying this out!
Recipe courtesy: My sweet Father-in-Law
Printable Version: Beef Noodle Bowl
- ½ lb. whole wheat linguine, uncooked (or regular linguine if you do not prefer wheat)
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 3 carrots, peeled, sliced
- 2 tsp. oil
- 1 lb. beef steak, cut into strips
- ¼ cup Kraft Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. Rice Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Teriyaki sauce
- Cook pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, adding vegetables to the boiling water for the last 2 min.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet, Add meat; cook until browned on all sides, stirring occasionally. Stir in dressing and teriyaki sauce; cook 2 min. or until sauce is thickened, stir in rice vinegar, and soy sauce. Stir occasionally.
- Drain pasta mixture; place in large serving bowl. Add meat mixture; toss to coat.