This is a party pleaser, for sure! I LOVE this dip and it is so easy to make. Plus, it is very eye catching! You’re sure to win your guests over with this delicious recipe!
Seven Layer Dip
Picture courtesy Betty Crocker
Printable Version: Seven Layer Dip
- 1 can (16 oz) refried beans
- 1 package taco season mix
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (4.5 oz) green chiles (I like to use Ro-Tel)
- 1 cup salsa (any kind)
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 cups shredded cheese (I like to use Mexi-blend)
- 1 can (2.5 oz) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 medium tomato, diced
In medium bowl, stir together refried beans and taco seasoning mix. Spread mixture on large platter (you can also use a baking dish).
In another medium bowl, stir together cream cheese and chiles. Carefully spread over bean mixture.
Top with guacamole, salsa, lettuce,cheese, olive and tomatoes. Refrigerate until serving time.
Serve with tortilla chips.