Ok folks, only 2 more days left of our SLAH online party! You don’t want to miss out on their new items in the Spring catalog and all of the great deals they have going on this month!
Moving right along with our party foods in celebration of my Spring Fling, this is a classic party food…..but mine have a twist. Rather than your original ranch or ham/cheese pinwheels, these have a little kick to ‘em!
Printable Version: Fiesta Pinwheels
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 (8 oz) package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted ripe olives
- 2 tbsp sliced green onions
- 4 oz (1 cup) shredded cheese
- 1 (2 0z) jar diced pimento, well drained
- 1 tbsp chopped mild green chiles, well drained
- 3 large (10 inch) spinach flavored flour tortillas
Combine sour cream and cream cheese in a small bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping sides often, until smooth. Stir in all remaining ingredients except for tortillas and salsa.
Place about 2/3 cup of cream cheese mixture on to each tortilla. Spread mixture evenly to within 1/8 in. from the edge of the tortilla. Roll each tortilla tightly, then wrap with plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
To serve, cut each tortilla in 1 inch pieces. Serve with salsa, if desired.