This is SO good! I look forward to going to wedding and baby showers hoping that this will be the punch that is served : ) And for all you non-coffee lovers out there….you’ll like this! I can say that because I don’t like coffee and love this punch!
Coffee Punch isn’t only for wedding and baby showers! This is a great punch for any party your having!
Printable Recipe: Coffee Punch
- 1 gallon strong coffee
- 1 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 gallon chocolate ice cream
- Dissolve sugar in hot coffee and chill (for at least 45 minutes)
- Add heavy cream. Stir well. Return to refrigerator until you are ready to serve.
- At serving time, pour coffee mixture into punch bowl. Stir in ice cream by the scoop until blended together.