Today’s the last day to enter to win one of the Hershey’s Gift Baskets!! You better hurry up and enter!!
You have until 5pm central standard time TODAY to enter the Hershey’s Gift Basket Giveaway!! With giving away F-I-V-E gift baskets, you have GREAT chances of winning one! Good Luck!
The perfect way to end out Hershey’s Recipe Week is with a new twist on an oldie but goody Hershey’s Recipe. One of my favorite Christmas treats to make are Peanut Butter Blossoms. This is a new twist on that old holiday favorite! There will be nothing but crumbs left over if you serve this yummy Christmas treat at your next party!
Tuxedo Brownie Cookies (aka: Brownie Blossoms at my house)
Recipe & Photo Courtesy: Hershey’s
Printable Version: Tuxedo Brownie Cookies
- 60 HERSHEY’S HUGS Brand Candies
- 1 package (1lb. 6.5 oz.) original supreme brownie mix with syrup pouch
- 1/4 cup HERSHEY’S Cocoa
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
1. Remove wrappers from candies. Heat oven to 350 F. Grease and flour cookie sheet or line with parchment paper.
2. Stir brownie mix, syrup pouch, cocoa, water, oil and eggs in medium bowl until well blended. Drop by scant teaspoons onto prepared cookie sheet.
3. Bake 8 minutes or until set. Cool 1 minute. Press chocolate into center of each cookie. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. About 5 dozen cookies.