For all you Chocolate and Peanut Butter lovers out there…..this one’s for you!! Continuing with our Hershey’s week in celebration of giving away F-I-V-E Hershey’s gift baskets this week, here is another great recipe to add to your list. A great little treat to take with you to parties, pot lucks, to give as gifts, the list is endless!
Our Hershey’s Gift Basket Giveway is coming to an end, so if you have not entered, you better hurry!
Peanut Butter Temptations
Recipe & Photo Courtesy: Hershey’s
Printable Version: Peanut Butter Temptations
- About 40 (13-oz. pkg.) REESE’S Miniature Peanut Butter Cups
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup REESE’S Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Remove wrappers from candies. Line small muffin cups (1-3/4 inches in diameter) with paper bake cups.
2. Beat butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, peanut butter, egg and vanilla until light and fluffy in large bowl. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; add to butter mixture, beating until well blended. Shape dough into 1-inch balls; place one in each prepared muffin cup. Do not flatten.
3. Bake 10 to 12 minutes until puffed and lightly browned; remove from oven. Immediately press peanut butter cup or piece onto each cookie. Cool completely in muffin pan. About 3-1/2 dozen cookies.