Our next Hershey’s recipe to go along with our Hershey’s gift basket giveaway is sure to be a hit! It’s so cute, everyone is sure to love it!
Hershey’s Brownie Christmas Tree
Recipe & Photo Courtesy: Hershey’s
Printable Version: Hershey’s Brownie Christmas Tree
- 1 package (1lb. 6.5 oz.) original supreme brownie mix with syrup pouch
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 can vanilla ready-to-spread frosting
- Green food color
- Red, green and silver foil-wrapped HERSHEY’S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates
- Heat oven to 350 F. Place about 38 small foil bake cups (2-inch diameter) on cookie sheet.
- Follow package directions to prepare brownie batter. Fill bake cups 1/2 full with batter.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until set. Cool on cookie sheet.
- Combine frosting and food color. Set aside 6 brownies to use for tree trunk; frost remaining brownies. Arrange frosted brownies on large try in a tree shape. Place the unfrosted brownies at base of tree for the trunk. decorate tree by placing one foil-wrapped chocolate on each frosted brownie. Remove wrappers from 6 chocolates. Place a small amount of frosting in center of unfrosted brownies; place an unwrapped chocolate piece over frosting. About 38 brownie cups.