I guess it’s safe to say that I’ve been on a PB & Chocolate kick lately. I think this makes the third recipe I’ve posted in the last WEEK that has peanut butter and chocolate in it! What can I say, I L-O-V-E the two together!! You can’t ever go wrong with it!
I ran across this on Amber’s Delectable Delights. You KNOW it’s gotta be out of this world kinda good! This is another to add to my TO MAKE list! And another one that would be good to make for the holidays.
If you decide to make it, let me know what you think!!
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Bars
Recipe & Picture Courtesy: Amber’s Delectable Delights
Printable Version: Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Bars
1 cup butter
2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 1 cellophane package and 3 extra grahams)
2 cups powdered sugar
1 cup smooth peanut butter
2 cups chocolate chips
- Mix butter, graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, and peanut butter. (An easy way to measure the peanut butter is to put 1 cup of water into a measuring cup, and then add enough peanut butter to it that the water reaches 2 cups).
- Press mixture into a 9×13″ pan.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave and stir until smooth (microwave in 30 sec. intervals, stirring in between).
- Spread chocolate carefully over peanut butter layer with a spatula.
- Let the chocolate cool for a while, and then cut into bars before the chocolate is completely hardened (or else the chocolate layer will just crack).