Does this not look absolutely delicious, or what??!! If you love chocolate chip cookies warm out of the oven, then you will L-O-V-E this chocolate chip cookie PIE! You have to give it a try!!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
Recipe Courtesy: Bakerella
Printable Version: Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
1 unbaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) deep-dish pie shell*
2 large eggs
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, softened
1 cup (6 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
Serve with ice cream (optional)……there’s no optional about it to me. Ice Cream is a must!
- Preheat oven 325 degrees F.
- Beat eggs in large mixer bowl on high until foamy.
- Beat in flour, granulated sugar and brown sugar. Beat in butter.
- Stir in morsels and nuts and spoon into pie shell.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes. Cool on wire rack. Serve warm.
* If using frozen pie shell, use deep dish style and thaw completely. Bake on baking sheet and increase baking time slightly.