I’m sure many of you know of this recipe, but for those of you
don’t. . . .a very easy recipe for a very scrumptious treat!
Peanut Butter Blossoms
Printable Version: Peanut Butter Blossoms
- 1 package peanut butter cookie mix
- 48 Hershey’s Kisses (unwrapped)
- Granulated sugar
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Remove wrappers from chocolates.
2. Prepare peanut butter mix as directed on package.
3. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in granulated sugar; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
4. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Immediately press a chocolate into center of each cookie; cookie will crack around edges. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. About 4 dozen cookies.