This is THE BEST dessert!! You cannot get much better than crescent rolls (which I could eat all day!), cream cheese, cinnamon/sugar, and butter….lots of butter!! If you’ve never had this…..you have to tried it to believe me!!
Recipe courtesy of my great friend, Danah
Printable Version: Sopapilla Cheesecake
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sugar, divided
- 2 tbsp. vanilla
- 1 stick butter
- Lay out one can of crescent rolls into bottom of 9X13 pan.
- Blend together cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, and vanilla. Spread mixture across crescent rolls.
- Cover with second can of crescent rolls. Melt 1 stick of butter (yes, 1 STICK – I never said this was healthy : ) and mix in 1 cup sugar and 2 tbsp. cinnamon.
- Pour butter, sugar, and cinnamon mixture on top. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
This is SOOO good! They taste great warm, but are even better if they have been in the fridge for a while (to me, anyway). Thanks for sharing the recipe, Danah!!